This is not a psychotherapy group but a demonstration training group for educational purposes only. The group will be led using the Yalom Interpersonal- Process model of group psychotherapy.
- You will participate in a live training group.
- There will be minimal structure.
- As a group member you will be asked to share your experience in the group with others including your personal experience of being in the group and your thoughts and feelings in the time you are in the group.
- Intellectual discussion, advice, and generalizations will be discouraged in the group so that group members will have the opportunity to stay focused on feelings and personal experiences.
- The training group experience is an intimate experience. The more you participate and share in the group the more you will understand the power of group therapy.